Sunday, September 22, 2013

I mean, I'm excited but I feel stupid: Briar Rose Quilt A Looong

So if anyone is actually making a Briar Rose quilt with me, you've probably already figured this out, but basically I have twice as many squares as I need for my quilt design. Which is awesome because now I can just make 2 of the same & give one to my sweet little niece. However, this revelation has left me feeling pret-ty dumb. Though, in my defense, as noted in this post, I was struggling to understand the whole rotating quilt 90 degrees aspect of this project. I've gotten started piecing my quilt (which is how I realized my mistake) & I am loving it. BUT, I was kind of looking forward to trying some other projects with my Briar Rose stash. Specifically a rainbow HST quilt with a white background and this quilt that I'm now obsessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment